Friday, April 9, 2010

Anders' stats

Today was Anders' 18 month appt, though it was 3 weeks late.
Weight 30 lbs 11 oz (95%)
Height 34 in (90%)
Head circ 90%

This was coming off of 5 days of tummy problems, so he probably was over 31 lbs. To think I actually thought he was slimming down. Oh how I love my big boy. He does not say a lot that we understand, but he talks often, and he seems to think we all understand him prefectly. These are the words that we understand: momma, dadda, shoes, Katie, doggie, puppy, cereal, milk, mine, Shane, up, and NO! I am sure there are more, but that is all my brain can remember at this late hour.

More words he can say: cookie, please (though he has to be coerced into saying it), thank you, poop (he points at the toilet and says pooped), of course ball (how could I forget ball since he screams it with delight about 50 times per day).

Even more words: Yesterday Anders dropped an almond and picked it up handed it to me and said, "Dirty". So add dirty to the list. Booboo - he points to any mark on my body and calls it a booboo.

1 comment:

Domrese Family Blog said...

He's so close to passing up Joshua! :)