Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love Anders!!!

Really Anders is pure joy. I feel generic always using the word joy to describe Anders, but there is no better word for him. By the way, he spreads joy to those around him too. We were in line at the post office for 30 minutes today, don't get me started, but since I had Anders to entertain me, I did not mind as much. I think my fellow patrons minded the line less too since they were treated to constant baby giggles for 30 minutes. Yep, my precious joyful boy just giggled at EVERYTHING. Did you know post office forms were hilarious, apparently they are to a 10 month old. You can touch them, drop them, put them on your head, throw them at mommy. Then there are the people in line, Anders thought it was funny to make other people laugh and the more they smiled the more he laughed. Then there was good old fashion mommy, zerberting his neck and belly, tossing him in the air, tickling him, and even talking to him made him crack up. It was wonderful and all I kept thinking was that this amazing little boy, who was entertaining a line full of people, was my baby boy and how blessed I am that God entrusted him to me.

The whole reason I decided to blog about Anders tonight was because he said "uh oh". He was playing with toys and dropped one. I said "uh oh". At which time Anders smiled and said "uh oh" back. We repeated it several times just to be sure. I know, this is not high level vocabulary, but it is his first cute phrase.

And these two pictures crack me up. This is from our Texas trip and my friend's daughter trying to baby Anders. I love their opposite faces in each picture.

No comments: