Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Anders' way of saying things

Brian and I debate whether Anders says things wrong on person to be funny or whether his brain just twists them around to things he knows.
Guess what he meant:
1) As we pass a vending machine , "Mom please can I have an alligator. I really want alligator."  There are no vending machines I am aware that sell alligators, Gatorade yes, alligators no. 
***side note, Laila loves Gatorade now too, thanks to a sibling slipping her some.  She knows her gatorade though and yells loud when she sees a bottle, "Please, please gatoraaaaddddeee!"
2) "Mom, when was I one of those teddy bear rings."  Me, oh honey, you mean ring bearer.
3) Danielle's Dad Bam Bam is called Bum Bum by Anders.
4) Lots of two worded names are inverted. Drawing a blank at the moment.

No comments: