Monday, October 10, 2011

Still here

We are still here, I promise. Since I know family wants to see recent pictures, I promise they are coming.  Frankly, I have a to do list that grows daily and I am triaging the things that HAVE to be done and postponing the things I would like to get done, like blogging. Now, I should be sleeping, but since I am not super tired, a good minute to catch up.

The kids did this with our sitter Sierra and I love it. I think I will make stickers out of it. 

Birth announcements are coming.  I should actually be addressing those instead of blogging. Today was one of those days were I thought I would get so much done and in the end accomplished nothing, well nothing in addition to the normal Sunday of church, cooking dinner, laundry, and normal clean up.  I have got to figure out how to do things in 5 minute spurts, because the days of having an entire hour to accomplish an entire task have disappeared. 

However, hoping to catch up on blogging because so much has happened lately.

No comments: