Monday, August 1, 2011

Hospital time and going home

Everyone always says to stay in the hospital and enjoy the down time, but I have never followed that advice.  I want out as soon as they let me.  As great as my nurses always are, their job is to constantly check on the baby and I, which translates into no sleep and constant interruptions.  So Monday morning, my most wonderful doctor said I could go home.  So home I went.  I left in a new record for me, 40 hours from my c-section. I was extra motivated to get home to all my family visiting. An added bonus is that I seem to be a fast healer, and I was feeling great and ready to go home with no more medication than ibuprofen.
The BEST OB/Gyn on the planet - I love Dr. Smetana!


Getting ready to go home

Mommy and Laila getting ready to go

Daddy and Laila going home 

No comments: