Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Houston Children's Museum

Today we loaded up the kids and went to the Children's Museum with Grandma Anne and my BFF and her kids. Despite the INSANE crowds, of course every kid on holiday was at the museum, we had a great time. Children museums always give me sensory overload, but the kids love going. The Houston one is amazing. I think we covered 30% of it in 2 hours. I would love to go back when there are a few thousand less people there. I love any time I get to spend with Michelle, so that made the day win win. The kids have gone through their ups and downs getting along, but considering they only see each other a couple of times per year, and they share equally strong personalities, they did pretty good.
Shane climbing thru the 3 story structure

Morg and Myann hitting the spots

Dance Party



After the museum, we went to my fave kind of bar - The Chocolate Bar. There are not words to describe the joy this place brings me.

1 comment:

cmhouston said...

Hello Kari!
Thank you for sharing your fun times at the Children's Museum of Houston.
We’d like to invite you to post your photos to our Flickr group page: www.flickr.com/groups/cmhouston/
Post comments on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/cmhouston
And follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cmhouston
Thanks for visiting us and we hope you to see you soon!
Can your mind come out to play?
The Children's Museum of Houston