Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!



We have encountered the infamous 7 year mark, amazing since it feels like 20! Brian would say it feels more like 50!!! Ahh the love and sarcasm that is the foundation of our relationship.

From the outside looking in, I know A LOT of people thinking, really? Kari and Brian? Does not make sense. To be perfectly honest, from the inside looking out, it still doesn't make sense. All I can say is divine intervention, that is how we are together today. Outside of our core values and beliefs, we have NOTHING in common. We went to the same college for years and have ZERO friends in common, that just does not happen. Unless you are extremely different people, of which we are. There is something comforting to me in knowing that this relationship was orchestrated by God and not us. I am so indecisive and Brian had questionable taste in women before me, so thank you God that you did not leave the decision making up to us. God put us beside each other on a plane and here we are. I still can't get on a plane today without being a little nostalgic for what a difference one plane ride made in my life.

I love you Brian! Thank you for the life we have together and the beautiful children.

No comments: